1) Review warranty to ensure damage falls under the Mallin warranty. Please note that some styles & colors can not be replaced as product is periodically discontinued.
2) REQUIRED: Make a copy of your original Proof of Purchase. If necessary, please contact the retailer where you purchased your Mallin product to obtain the Proof of Purchase.
3) State the problem in writing. Describe the damage and how it occurred, if known. Include pictures of the damage, if possible.
4) Submit the Proof of Purchase and the written statement to our Customer Service department via email or snail mail:
650 S Royal Ln
Coppell, TX 75019
5) A Return Goods Authorization (RA) card may be sent to you with instructions for returning the items. No returns will be accepted without an RA from Mallin Casual Furniture.